Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Russian people

Since I studied Russian, I have found that many abnormal killer in movies and series are Russian. They are really scared me. The stereotype impressions on Russion are cold-blooded, cruel, stony, and brutal. The weather in Russia is really chilly,and people there have to get with the environment. As a result, they try to conceal their passion and pretend they are as cold as the weather.

I had an impressive experience to meet a Russia. I have ever been a student ambassador two years ago. My mission is to take care of foreign professors for an international conference. I had to pick them up from airport and paid attention to what they need during the conference. One of the professors is an Russian, and actually she is chief of academy department in Russia. How respected she is! So I was very nervous when I faced her. But she is extremely nice when I took her to look around our campus. She liked to chat with me, and took photo with me. She is so cute that I won't think Russian is cruel anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking Russian is cool! I have studied Czechish for one year. It was extremely hard!

    As for Russian people, there are two Russian students studying in my department now. They do feel a little bit hard to get along with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I study Russian for almost three years, as years go by; I am more and more familiar with them. I think they are very special; they keep their own unique characteristic, their culture in nowadays which is quite rare and special. Russian people seldom smile because they think that smile without reason is quite stupid. As a result of it, they sometimes look serious and mean, actually most of them are really kind. Honestly speaking, their language is quite difficult to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's really nice to know more about Russian people! Russia used to give me the image of the toughest language and the ice beauty! And thanks for Yvonne, it’s good to know the reason why they seldom smile. But I believe that they are all really nice and at the same time very cool! I hope I could visit Russia some other times and meet those wonderful people there. : )

    ReplyDelete