Monday, May 9, 2011

Russian dream

It's quite easy to figure out why so many people like to travel to Frence, Italy, Spain or other tourist attraction. However it is perhaps unusual for tourists to put Russia the first place. But I really have deep love for Russia. Even I graduate from university, I will continue studying Russian. Furthermore, I want to pass the TORFL(Test of Russian as a Foreign Language) -- the TORFL of Russian is just as the TOFEL of English. I hope I can study abroad for one year to get close to the place I have learned and seen from textbooks. Wish me achieve my goals.

2 comments:

  1. If I could, I also want to go to Russian, too. The architectures there are special and beautiful! :) It is nice that you have such passion in Russian! Hope you can realize your dream soon! Keep going on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ that is so cool to learn Russian!!!
    I think that Russian is interesting but very difficult. You must have strong passion for it to overcome the difficulty of the pronunciation and grammar. Hope you can achieve your dream soon and have a great time in Russian. Ни пуха ни пера! (Is it right?)

    ReplyDelete